Í þetta blog skrifar lesblindur einstaklingur, vinsamlegast leiðréttið >EKKI< málfar og stafsetningu í "comments".

mánudagur, desember 04, 2006

HOME

Yes ... I did it.
I am home in one piece.
Me and Lyn spent the last day to gather in Hong Kong... we even went to Hard Rock Cafe. But I have to say every person in Hong Kong was doing there X-mas shopping so there was not a lot of room left for me and Lyn... but we just kept swimming agents the stream - who come everyone is going in the opposite direction of where you are going?
Chris kept my back pack and stuff so I had a good shower and final packing be for we went out for dinner... we went to dinner on the street on Temple Street. Yummy it was so good... Lyn had been keeping my hot-plat in here bag all day and I for got to take it when I sad bye to her be for I went back to the hotel. Guess what? She found me and Chris having dinner in the middle of all the people in Hong Kong - I have to say she is good.
I got on my plain in good time - really relaxt... I slept for 11 hours of the 14 of the way to Gatwick... what a nice flight. I was sitting "on the top" well the plain had to levels and I was on the upper one. Really nice.
Well the stress started when I started to look at the clock... we landed way to lait. And I cut every line I was able to get to my lugges. But I was not able to wait for it for long so I have to leave my back pack and all my goodies in Gatwick I ran the whole way to The North terminal and just in time to get booked on my next flight. I was so stressed ... I think I am getting OK now.
That is the last on my story... I don’t know when I will see my beloved stuff from Thailand, Laos, Vietnam, China and Hong Kong. I just have to hope it is be for X-mas.
Love to you all, and thanks for reading my badly spelling blog.
Love Kristin

1 Comments:

Blogger Linda Björk said...

Velkomin heim á klakan :)

5. desember 2006 kl. 18:31

 

Skrifa ummæli

<< Home