Í þetta blog skrifar lesblindur einstaklingur, vinsamlegast leiðréttið >EKKI< málfar og stafsetningu í "comments".

þriðjudagur, nóvember 28, 2006

China - Dong village

The Dong village was so nice. But you have to belive me I almost died of cold. And now I have the runni nose, fever and headake. Se sade in a gesthouse with the Wu's. Tim there son talks good english and did all the talking for the family... and our guading a raound the village and the neboring villages. The gesthouse is be the most prettyes "Wind and Rain" birge with the Dong people. Me and Lyn when over the brige and got lot of good suvaners, from the local old ladies. Every villeg has a Wind and Rain brige and a drum tower. In the drum tower the 60 and older man sit and play cards, drink tea, smoke and tell storys. And some take the infants in the family with them - they are good babysitters! I have my name "Kristin Iceland" carved on one of the brige stones for 10 yuan. So I will be inmortal - at least my that brige. Did I mention the cold? Well I still dont belive how cold it was, I sleept in all my close and with 2 blanceds it still did not help.
We left the Dong village and hoped not to find the cold agein, but I did with lot of sadnes - I just love Ms Wu cooking. She has to be the world gratest cheff - and if you have had seen the kitchen she makes this most delisius food from. You know she is!
That is it form the Dong village.
Kristin

0 Comments:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Home