Í þetta blog skrifar lesblindur einstaklingur, vinsamlegast leiðréttið >EKKI< málfar og stafsetningu í "comments".

föstudagur, nóvember 24, 2006

China - Guangxi

Where did I leav of last time...
...ye the huts in midel of no where. This is not a joke. We got over the "Friendship" boarder, kind of they where opening the boarder station on China side... lot of govermental aficials. But we got throw no problem... and in to China. Then we had a drive to "midel of no where" and in the small huts. O my go was it cold or what... snow in Iceland... this is colder. But if was all fixed with a game of frisbe - it was Thanks Giving after all - and our toure leader is an american. We had to wait for all the important people to get of the river - the govermantal afficials. So we when really late to see the paintings on the cliff - rock face. It was masing... but no photo came out of that - to dark. Then we saild home in the dark... not much fun. Had dinner and then the fun begen... well they had been playing karioky them selfs while we where eathing, but after some beers Chris and Tony got up there and started to sing... O my it was BAD. Well some was good... but usualy not. I did a small part of one song... so this was my first karioki experiens, I am not going again... or so I say now. How is that posible in China?
Well we are here in a the big city of Guangxi. We got here on public transportation - sounds bad. But it was first class buses with a "stuardis" like in the airplains. Lether seat and only 3 seats per. row. Pretty good I have to say... and I was ready to hold some small children or chiken on my lab.
Last night we when boling, the boys where pretty confident that they where the best - like boys do. But Lyn my roomy showed them how some wisdom dose it. And she beat them so bad.. I think they are going to be OK. Then we went to "five star street" to the Soho Bar. I have to say after the karioki in the huts ... I thow it did not get worse... well if you are a Britney Spers fan you will find China charming.
This is it for now...
Kristin

0 Comments:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Home