Í þetta blog skrifar lesblindur einstaklingur, vinsamlegast leiðréttið >EKKI< málfar og stafsetningu í "comments".

laugardagur, desember 02, 2006

China - bye bye

OK ... sorry for not writing. I was just to busy... if you can belive that. For someone on a holiday. Our last days in China where in the backpackers paradise ... yep I just dont remeber the place. Any way I did go watch a old chinise man "fish" with birds! Yep it was at night and he had this big light in front of his bamboo boat and 8 birds diving around it and getting fish for him. Well they have strings on ther necks so they can not swallow. And then the birds get on the boad and fish get in a bucet. Fantastic... to see.
Then we when to an light show... or so we thowed. It was one of the most spectagular shows I have been to.. it was desagned by the same man that did the move "Catching dragon, hiting tiger" or some thing like that. There where around 700 people in the show.. then I meen in it not watching. In all sort of costumse.. it was on a lake and the mounteins that rice from the lake are lid up.. just spectagular.
Thelast day there me and Lyn whent shoping.. last day in China. Woo woo did I go shoping. The most in portant thing I got was an silver "thing" ... well I thowd it was a tea pot - but there is no opening. Well just to say some thing about it .. I fell in love with it until I had to put it in my back pack... when you viset you will see why!
After our shoping and some relaxation we got on a bus to ... some where (this is strarting to sound so BAD) and from there we got on a over night train to Hong Kong... yes I am in Hong Kong....
Kristin

3 Comments:

Blogger Linda Björk said...

Er bakpokahimnaríkið nokkuð Yangshou eða Guilin?

Yangshou er frábær staður :)

kveðja
Linda Björk

2. desember 2006 kl. 16:51

 
Blogger Kristin (Issy) said...

Jú jú ... auðvita ert þú með þetta á hreinu... Þetta er að sjálfsögðu Yangshou.
Fórtu ekki á sjóið...
Kv Kristin

4. desember 2006 kl. 09:50

 
Blogger Linda Björk said...

nei ég reyndar gerði það ekki :( klikkaði greinilega stórt þar.

4. desember 2006 kl. 17:08

 

Skrifa ummæli

<< Home