Í þetta blog skrifar lesblindur einstaklingur, vinsamlegast leiðréttið >EKKI< málfar og stafsetningu í "comments".

laugardagur, desember 02, 2006

Hong Kong - End point

Yes I am back here in the busy city of Hong Kong. I did some walking around after we got here and then there was an "agriputur" food massage for me. This is our last night together and we are all going out to have fun in the city that dose not sleep. Well we will see if we sleep or not... it is a Satuday night and the boys have been resting to get up there straint. There was some havy drinking on the tain last night. I had to sleep on the low bunck with 5 gyus... well not on my bunck. It was just really croded... and I did not like one that was in there so that maid it really hard... but that is not for this web page to hear.
I will head back tomorrow night... late late.. well it is early on Monday morning I will be home in Iceland soon.
And I think it is OK to day I cant wait. If I dont have to have Chines food for week or so I will be happy :-)
See you soon
Love Kristin

0 Comments:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Home