Í þetta blog skrifar lesblindur einstaklingur, vinsamlegast leiðréttið >EKKI< málfar og stafsetningu í "comments".

þriðjudagur, nóvember 28, 2006

China - Longji

I am in the butifull Longji area now. They are atualy holding a Guinness Wold Record for"First Village Long Hair". This is just amising to see - I just dont belive it.
This place is totaly amising, it is the rise terrases. They where build 800 years a go - but it took400 years to finnes the work. Every thoing done by hads - to day the guys are doing all the houses bu had, the walking paths an every thing.


We had to walk for30 minutes from the parking lot to here, and I got an old ladi to carry my backpack. Boy o boy was she fast... I just had to hope she know where my gesthous is... and she did. She even know what room I was inn. I was getting sick by the time I got there. And the room has heater and you have to play to turn them on... 20 yuan. ,, I have to say my confort is worth mutch more. We all huddeld in my room wihle itwas hiting up. Then we had sub tropical limet for the rest of the night. Lyn has be feeding me C-vitamins and telling me todrink alot... I do my best. I am atualy sitting here in the cold to get you this message... my fingers are folling off so I am stopping now...

Love Kristin

0 Comments:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Home