Í þetta blog skrifar lesblindur einstaklingur, vinsamlegast leiðréttið >EKKI< málfar og stafsetningu í "comments".

miðvikudagur, nóvember 22, 2006

Vietnam - Lang Son

Hi who...
Bussy day yesterday in Cat Ba Island, we whent motobiking with a driver I did not pass my test so I had to sit in the back... I really dont know why. But they let Mr. Chris have a bike - I still dont understand. Well he did good untill one turn when he was following us (me and my driver) with his friend Adam on the back. We where looking for them in the back but they just did not show up so we trund around and heading back. I go worrided when we met a shoty lady in the midel of the road... yes they did take a dive of the raod hitting a concread barrier and taking that with them in to the mud. Well we found them staning in the raod looking at the broken bike. They helped get the bike up than I plade Flo Nitingail with my first aid paced. Cuts, burn, brooses and a stain knee - all in one cast.
When we get back to the hotel I got a translater and when to the pharmasy - well they are not stoked up in the 1st Aid stuff... so we mate it do.
After the morning adventur I whent kayaking in a postcard. This is not a joke, it is so buetyfull in Ha Long Bay, just breath taking. We got home after 2 hours of kayaking and 3 hours of baoding and hit the showers. Then the electrisity whent out... and the lighting lid up the sky. What a display of natur, so we opend our windows and Lyn had a candel and I eat my chees and crakers.. and when to sleep.
This morning we had an 5 hour boat ride throw one of the postcards.. the the shore. Then a long long long bus ride to here.
OK it is China tomorrow - thorw the Friendship boarders. Wiss me luck.
Kristin

1 Comments:

Anonymous Nafnlaus said...

Hæ, hæ
Við Árni og María Ósk erum að skoða bloggið þitt á stóra skjánum í induction herberginu. Við trúum þér núna eftir að við sáum myndina að þú sért í alvörunni í Asíu.
Núna ætlum við að drekka kaffi og ímynda okkur að við séum með þér í hitanum í Víetnam en ekki snjónum á Reyðarfirði.
kv.
Þóra, Árni og María

23. nóvember 2006 kl. 05:22

 

Skrifa ummæli

<< Home