Í þetta blog skrifar lesblindur einstaklingur, vinsamlegast leiðréttið >EKKI< málfar og stafsetningu í "comments".

sunnudagur, nóvember 19, 2006

Viet Nam - Hanoi

Hi you all,
I am still in Hanoi, we have been saying bye to one and one today. And I am meeting my new group in 20 minutes. I have a new roomy called Lyn she is from Australia. My new tour leader is from USA - Erica.
Today I did walk down to the old quarter and went to the biggest marked I have been to. All local people, so I was the new Sirius in town. lol. After awhile I started pinching people back, and then most of the touching stopped. What a trip. I did get some souvenirs, I am just hoping that they will make it home. Yesterday I send a packet home via airmail. It will be fun to see if it will find Iceland, we where not in any book around here, but they had a big map that I used to point out what I was meaning - and I think she asked if we have postal serves in that country. lol
We are going out for dinner tonight like every night just with our new leader - she is a food person. So this will be interesting!!!

See you later...


Note.
Dong
Old Q
Liquid diet - P

0 Comments:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Home