Í þetta blog skrifar lesblindur einstaklingur, vinsamlegast leiðréttið >EKKI< málfar og stafsetningu í "comments".

mánudagur, júní 02, 2008

BRASVO - ROMANIA

I did finally get to Brasvo after our train organizer woke the passsangers up at 4am and we did not arrive until 5:30 in the morning. There is an time diffrens so it was not that bad!!!
I got a bus from the train station - did by my ticket and stamp it and get on the right bus... I just got out a little early - that is tippical me. After knowing every corner of the main plasa I knocked on the tourist information at 7:40 - the night gourd got me a place to stay!!! Belive it or not - u just have to ask in the contry --- or try to make them understand you!!! After an hour nap I did a tour of the city - Brasvo. It is a really nice town / city and has it all.
Tomorrow O a, gpomg pm a tpir tp Bran to see the castle of Dracula - and his blood thirsty friends. More about that tomorrow...
Hugs Kristin

0 Comments:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Home