Í þetta blog skrifar lesblindur einstaklingur, vinsamlegast leiðréttið >EKKI< málfar og stafsetningu í "comments".

sunnudagur, maí 25, 2008

Where I'm going!!!

Tomorrow I head off for Bulgaria via Varna. My brother is there and he will be taking 30 people down to Sozopol to look at some houses. I am going to ask him to take my "clean bag" down to your house - so I have some clean stuff when I fines my trip. So here go's - I have planded the first week. One night in Varna - then a train to Veliko Tarnovo where I be staying for 2 nights. Then heading to Bucharest and staying there only a night (stay hear longer on the way back) and from there I take a train to Békéscsaba in Hungary to see my friend Tibor and he is going to show me around this part of Hungary. Then I head back in to Romania to Transylvania --for hear it is little blurry - but I am heading to Moldavia and there to the small country of Transdniestr. From there i head over to Ukraine and I am thinking of going to Kyiv (time will tell).
I just cant wait for my adventure to start.
Lot of hugs

0 Comments:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Home