Í þetta blog skrifar lesblindur einstaklingur, vinsamlegast leiðréttið >EKKI< málfar og stafsetningu í "comments".

þriðjudagur, maí 27, 2008

VELIKO TARNOVO

The train ride here was good – and no major catastrophes. I am still amazed i was able to change trains and make it – even if my Varna train was 18 minutes late and my changing time was 20 minutes. Every one that has been with me on a tour know that the minute I get in to a bus or a train i am asleep. Well I set my alarm for the time the train was suppose to be at the right location – clever girl I am. The few times i did open my eyes there was a landfill or a sewage treatment plant – I was just loving it. This is the way to travel – and educate at the same time. The sewage plant was operated similar to many American plants i have gone to - with slow settling and spraying of the sewage – I know i know – not fun!

0 Comments:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Home