Í þetta blog skrifar lesblindur einstaklingur, vinsamlegast leiðréttið >EKKI< málfar og stafsetningu í "comments".

miðvikudagur, maí 28, 2008

VELIKO TARNOVO - day 2

This was a long long day - with me hiking 8km up hill (that is my best angel) and then Wilma talked me in walking all the way back... not an easy job. On this hike we me the other girl staying at our hostel!!! and i did drop my camera and now it is broken - so i don't know what to do with the rest of my trip - with the pictures.
We just go back from diner and it is after midnight... so i think i go to bed now....
Hugs all

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael G said...

I am sorry to hear about your camera's demise. That is terrible to break your camera while on vacation, and so early on at that. I was looking forward to seeing more pics from your vacation, as I am sure you were.

31. maí 2008 kl. 09:19

 
Anonymous Nafnlaus said...

You can find some nice pictures from Veliko Tarnovo if you click my name. Pity for your camera.

4. júní 2008 kl. 12:19

 

Skrifa ummæli

<< Home