Í þetta blog skrifar lesblindur einstaklingur, vinsamlegast leiðréttið >EKKI< málfar og stafsetningu í "comments".

föstudagur, maí 30, 2008

TRAIN - Bulgaria - Hungary

I am finally of my train ---- and I say MY-train. I had the cell all to myself and the hole car... and my private toilet -- that was the most cleanest toilet i have been to sins I started my trip (yes yes - this is something we like to talk about - the WC on our trips). It was just so nice my ride and i did not mind the 3 hours delay when i got my cell in the train. What a sweet ride - i will do this again.
Tibor cam and got me from the train station and took me to this good restaurant - i had the best egg-plant dish ever. But I don't think i can find this plays again - even if i had to - it was in the middle of homes in some small town.
More about all of this later.
Hugs - knús
Kristin

7 Comments:

Blogger Michael G said...

I wish I could be traveling with you. I want to visit Varna. I traveled to Budapest via train from Bratislava, Slovakia back in July of 1995. The ticket agent at the train station in Bratislava didn't speak good English and I wound up buying a first class train ticket instead of a second class ticket. I too had the entire rail car to myself. The train ride from Bratislava to Budapest lasted about 3 hours. I don't think I can offer much assistance as much has probably changed there in the past 13 years.

I did go to an interesting club. I can't remember the name of it. It was decorated like the set of the tv show MASH. MASH is a tv show that aired in the USA between 1971 and 1982 and was set in an army hospital near the front line in South Korea during the Korean War. There was a bit of netting and tires set up in this club. It played good music (techno, electronica, etc.)

Also, please do visit the castle on top of the hill on the Buda side of the Danube. Touring the entire place will take the better part of a day.

Enjoy your time in Budapest. I did.

31. maí 2008 kl. 09:36

 
Blogger Imba said...

sæl skvísa

Biða að heilsa Tibor..langar svoooo mikið að vera með þér. Er farin að þrá sumarfrí.
well hafðu það gott,megir þú eiga fleiri góðar klósettstundir.
:-)

2. júní 2008 kl. 05:41

 
Blogger Imba said...

sæl skvísa

Bið rosa vel að heilsa Tibor, og þakkaðu honum fyrir síðast.
Er alveg ekki að meiga mitt sumarfríslausa sumar.

2. júní 2008 kl. 05:41

 
Blogger Imba said...

sæl skvísa

Bið rosa vel að heilsa Tibor, og þakkaðu honum fyrir síðast.
Er alveg ekki að meiga mitt sumarfríslausa sumar.

2. júní 2008 kl. 05:41

 
Blogger Imba said...

sæl skvísa

Bið rosa vel að heilsa Tibor, og þakkaðu honum fyrir síðast.
Er alveg ekki að meiga mitt sumarfríslausa sumar.

2. júní 2008 kl. 05:42

 
Blogger Kristin (Issy) said...

Imba eg skiladi skilabodunum - hann bidur lika ad heilsa ther :-)

2. júní 2008 kl. 14:08

 
Blogger Kristin (Issy) said...

Michael!
Me and my friend Imba did the Budapest 101 last fall - and just loved it :-)
Kristin

2. júní 2008 kl. 14:09

 

Skrifa ummæli

<< Home