Í þetta blog skrifar lesblindur einstaklingur, vinsamlegast leiðréttið >EKKI< málfar og stafsetningu í "comments".

mánudagur, maí 26, 2008

VARNA BULGARIA

My first day I did good – I got to Varna and Eirkiur got me from the air-port. I just wanted to get of at the old church but he kept going until he found the train station. I now know that I can get to ticket and train in the morning leaving at 7:55. I finally found my hotel – well it was to close for me to notes... believe it or not!!! I got there and they did not have a room --- and I did reservation? So i was taken by a taxi to a new fancy hotel – where i have my own terras. I have navigated my way to a restaurant where I am sitting now. I just love my new computer :- ) now i just have to find a internet to get this on the net.

Everyone has been really helpful – and I forgot my international translator that i got from Art!!! How stupid of me ... lol. The one time I know I will be really needing it!!!

At 7:55 tomorrow morning I will be heading West for V V via train. I will stay there for 2 nights, I am really looking forward in seeing this place, especially the old town – it has a fortress all around it. Jónina did tell me about it – she wants to go – so i will stake out the place and see if it is worth the trip.

... tell u more when I have seen it!!!

0 Comments:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Home