Í þetta blog skrifar lesblindur einstaklingur, vinsamlegast leiðréttið >EKKI< málfar og stafsetningu í "comments".

þriðjudagur, maí 27, 2008

Still in Veliko Tranovo

I am staying at this hostel – in a dorm!!! except i did get it all to myself – just paid 10lv more that is around 500ikr – so i am happy! but what to do with 6 bunk beds – i might go in to business... the room has an internet access and comes with a breakfast. I met a nice lady from Germany – Wilma – she is staying at my hostel. We are thinking of going on a trip tomorrow – we see what happens. I just cant remember the name of the town that we are going to tomorrow – it starts with a “A” and is short and only 3 km away from here!!!

I did go and see the fortress today – really nice. This town is wonderful – so old and homey. All this old houses and streets. The town is on severals hills all around and has this river that swings trough it and a highway that go's strait under it all, just coming out by the river. There are lot of nice shops here too. But i am a good girl and not shopping anything I am not willing to carry for the next week's...

On Thursday i am boarding a train and staying on the same train for 26 hours – this will be a first for me. What do i pack for lunch!!! lol

0 Comments:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Home