Í þetta blog skrifar lesblindur einstaklingur, vinsamlegast leiðréttið >EKKI< málfar og stafsetningu í "comments".

föstudagur, maí 23, 2008

Bye Heilsuverndarstöðn!

My last day at my old job with Heilsuverndarstöðin former InPro was last Thursday. It was sad to say bye to all my good friends and colleague. Life go's on and I have new challenges at my new company Mannvit former Hönnun, Rafhönnun and VGK. I am so lucky I know some good people that work there - like my good friend Marta Maria. I start at Mannvit 1 of July - before that I am going on one of my adventures - this time to Eastern Europe. I will do my best and keep every on informed here on my blog.

Love Issy

2 Comments:

Anonymous Nafnlaus said...

ég er þegar farinn að sakna þín...

27. maí 2008 kl. 07:19

 
Blogger Kristin (Issy) said...

Æji - ég líka ykkur :- (

27. maí 2008 kl. 12:12

 

Skrifa ummæli

<< Home