Í þetta blog skrifar lesblindur einstaklingur, vinsamlegast leiðréttið >EKKI< málfar og stafsetningu í "comments".

laugardagur, nóvember 18, 2006

Viet nam - Hanoi

Hello,
I am in Viet nam now after a hard trip. We had a 10 houre drive from the bourder to Hanoi the capital of Viet nam, and I have to say that the vietnamien driving is horibel. What a mess... they drive all over the raod on truks, motorbikes and bikes and some bus now and then. All a big mess. We whent from quiet relaxing Lao to the stress full Viet nam. I am not sure I like it to much here, well dont get me wrong the contry is buetyfull and things are really pretty around here - just to much stress.
I did meet my new toure leter - Erika from Australia. She is taking us in to China. She looks like fun. Tonight we have to say bye to lot of people - Steve and Danny, Jakky and Robin, & Chris. And tomorrow we get 3 new mebers and a new tourliter.
Note.
Dont drive in Viet Nam

0 Comments:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Home