Í þetta blog skrifar lesblindur einstaklingur, vinsamlegast leiðréttið >EKKI< málfar og stafsetningu í "comments".

miðvikudagur, nóvember 15, 2006

Laos - Capital Vientiane

Hello hello, sorry I have not written in some time. But guess what!!!! I got sick...lol... yes we where on our way over the Laos mountain and first we towed that I was carsick - but then it just did not stop. So it was the verdict that I had a "bug". I am soon getting my strength after that episode. I missed out on a kayaking trip down the Mekong, but O my ... I don’t think I will have maid that, the guys came back all red and toasted. Now we spend the day in Vientiane the capital city of Laos. It is a nice but dirty city; I had my massage and some nice dinner. And tomorrow we are heading to the Vietnam border.
There has been lot of action sins my last writing, like that I woke up at 5am to buy some sticky rice and feed the monks. I went on a crafts tour in the iron workers village, the silk village, some rice village and to a silver smith. I have done some sopping - all for my self. I just don’t have room in my back pack other wise there will be lot of stuff coming from here.

Note.
Nog, Bank & Fun
306, 260, 1XX, 65... and more to come
Phil 0:12
Kip 10.000 =70

1 Comments:

Anonymous Nafnlaus said...

Hæ skvís, gaman að fá að fylgjst með ævintýrinu.

kv Jóhanna

(p.s. það kom lítil daman hjá Bryndísi þann 15.nóv)

16. nóvember 2006 kl. 12:34

 

Skrifa ummæli

<< Home