Í þetta blog skrifar lesblindur einstaklingur, vinsamlegast leiðréttið >EKKI< málfar og stafsetningu í "comments".

þriðjudagur, nóvember 07, 2006

Chan Mai

Hello hello - I am still in Thailand. Every thing is going good except I am tired. Yesterday was so gait. We got of the train from Bangkok in the early morning got a breakfast and then we when elephant riding in the national park after that we when bamboo rafting. My skills from TN cam in handy. It was so much fun getting all wet and trying to get down the river - but the guides where little coinsured about there hair! lol.
At 18pm we ware at a top of an mountain where the white elephant had walked 3 circles and then died. We listen the monks "thsant" and where blessed by a Buda monk and got an bracelet of luck from them - well monks are not allowed to tuck women’s so we got it from his helper.
Then we went to the night marked and got some food tickets and I had chicken - coconut soup. Yummy...
I went early to bad and woke up early, the bite that I got on my face at the elephant right yesterday is getting bigger by the minute. It is bellow my eye so I hope it will stop growing. :-D

We will stay one more day in Thailand an then it is the Mekong river tomorrow.
Bye for now...
Kristin

0 Comments:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Home