Í þetta blog skrifar lesblindur einstaklingur, vinsamlegast leiðréttið >EKKI< málfar og stafsetningu í "comments".

laugardagur, nóvember 04, 2006

Hong Kong

What a grait city... I just love it here. Every one is SUPER friendly here... I had a full day of sidesign and some shoping of inportant stuff that fits in my back pack = O and a new beck pack :-)
Well I have had one stress full moment... and that is my flight with Emirates tomorrow to Bangkok is wrong.. yes I am dislexic and I suck at this. my flight is at 22:15 not 10:15 so that will make me too laite.. not good at all.
I I have canseld that flight and booked anatherone... this is starting to cost some money to be dislexic :-D silly me.
Any way I will right more later = when I dont have to pee so bad and are not stressed out becuse of my flight.
Astala vista Baby
Kristin the dislexic one...

0 Comments:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Home