Í þetta blog skrifar lesblindur einstaklingur, vinsamlegast leiðréttið >EKKI< málfar og stafsetningu í "comments".

laugardagur, nóvember 04, 2006

Hong Kong - Airport

Free internet what can you ask for more?
Well after my stressfull night last night I am in the ariport with my new ticket to go to Bangkok, now I am traveling with Cathay Pacific, and I almost got all of my Em****** ticket back.
Well I have to tell you more about what a grait place Hong Kong is. If you are a shoper this is your nirvana. I finalt got an iPod... yes yes I know I am a little late wiht tecknology but I got the 80Gb one.. I did not know that the charger was not in the package so back I when shoping :-) not with a sad face, and I got the camera plug too and some nice "iPod" cover. The only thing that is missing now is the music... how sad is this. lol lol lol. I think that is all the shop talk I can do for a day.
Back to HK, I did all the tours that I was able to do in one day, I even saild the Victoria sounds two times. I went to the top of the highest mounten on HK island. I drow unter so many tunnals that I lost the cont. I had dumpling for luch (yes all kinds) and coconut rice supe. I got to know my lovely china tea one more time. I went to Stanley marked (I got my iPod there). I saild on a small bout "thingy" around the floding village (from 007 moves) and show Jacky Chan home, or one of them. Leard all about feng-shu and the importanst of it to the chinis people. I think I leard lot of new and important things yesterday.

Notes.
CCCA man
No excuse tunnel
Star ferry

0 Comments:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Home