Í þetta blog skrifar lesblindur einstaklingur, vinsamlegast leiðréttið >EKKI< málfar og stafsetningu í "comments".

sunnudagur, nóvember 05, 2006

Bangkok

Hallo hallo....
Well I got here good.. no problems took the BUS to down town only 150 bath compared to the taxi ride for 2800 bath. I think I can shop some thing for the diffrence.
Well I met my group... what a nice bunch of people. Did anyone ask for the nurse as my room mait?
Well I have a relly nice ladi called Chris as my roommate she is form Perth in Australia and yes she is a nurse, so for all of you worring - you can STOP :-D
Most of the folks are from Australia and UK, one from US... we are still missing one that is supose to be from Swiss.
Some thing about yesterday, we met my roomy and we when out for a beer... and talked. Then we tool a small nap before our meeting at 6pm ... well you know me and meeting times... it was at 5:15pm yes yes .. we where later. We gat all sorted out in the speed of the snail. Then we went and got some delisus dinner I pay 300 bath (600ISK) for a hole grild fish diped in garlic and an contail (Long Island Icete) = try that at home. After that we when to the festival of 'floding flowers down the river" to give thanks for the water and make some wisses... My guide did not like my ider of trowing just the money in so we did the hole nine yards of the serimony. So I did buy some good flowers bouad(bátur) put some hair and money on it an trow it in the river. Now we just have to see if my wiss will come true... cross my fingers!
Do day we are doing the tradisionla Bangkok thing - river people and some buda things (the lieing buda). Then we will head for the night train to north Tailand.
More later...
Kristin

0 Comments:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Home