Í þetta blog skrifar lesblindur einstaklingur, vinsamlegast leiðréttið >EKKI< málfar og stafsetningu í "comments".

fimmtudagur, nóvember 02, 2006

London - Airport

Hello you all.. that are reading.
I did make it to London (LGW) and now I am just waiting for my flight to Hong Kong it is at 20:20 so I have some time to kill... and if you get to the Gatwick ariport then they have internet access on the 3rd floor... :-D
It did make me happy. I had a good flight form Iceland with British Air, the food was fantastic I have never had that good food with Icelandair - buissness or not!
I will be staying at Stanford hotle Hong Kong. I am going to try to get on a tour of the city tomorrow that is Saturday... lol ... sorry I get confused I arrive on Friday at 15:40 in HK.
I will let you know who exiding my day will be...
See ya
Kristin

2 Comments:

Anonymous Nafnlaus said...

Bíð spennt eftir næsta bloggi!
kv Jóa spóa

2. nóvember 2006 kl. 18:47

 
Blogger Sonja said...

Takk fyrir að leyfa okkur að fylgjast vel.

3. nóvember 2006 kl. 13:21

 

Skrifa ummæli

<< Home