Í þetta blog skrifar lesblindur einstaklingur, vinsamlegast leiðréttið >EKKI< málfar og stafsetningu í "comments".

miðvikudagur, október 25, 2006

Bankok to Hong Kong


Well I know that many are wondering about my trip:

2nd of Nov I am going to London, and then from there to HK. I will stay there for 2 nights and on Sunday the 5th I will go to Bangkok to meet my GAP tour group. The next day we look around in Bangkok (I don’t know what I will be doing - I have done the *Bangkok tour). Then we head on to our adventure to North Thailand, there we go throw Laos and Vietnam to China. And end up in HK in the begging of December. I will arrive in Iceland on the 4th of December.

1. My passport is in the final visa signature in the China embassy here in Reykjavik.
2. I have not had my travel shots...
3. All flights are booked
4. 2 nights in *HK are not booked
5. Every thing is packed
6. The only thing that is not getting there is my health... I just have to cross my fingers.

0 Comments:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Home