Í þetta blog skrifar lesblindur einstaklingur, vinsamlegast leiðréttið >EKKI< málfar og stafsetningu í "comments".

sunnudagur, júlí 10, 2005

Road trip to



I started the day by taking highway A1 to Maribor in the North of the cuntry. I stoped in many plaises on the way... the mountains are realy butefull her and the hole cotnry. Everty thing her takes more time than you think... like driving 130km ... on a highway.. where the speed litit is 130 takes 2 houres... well the small part that is not highway dose that.
I really injode Ptuj (see above photo) it was so butefull.
I had trobel finding the right exit to get in to Lubljana last night but hey I am her... it just took 1 houre extra... I trid to got for a pizza... but ther was lot of to helpfull peopel so I just whent home and whent to sleep.
OK that is it for now...
I am going to Bled lake and The higheste mountain in Slonvania.
See you later
Kristin

0 Comments:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Home