Í þetta blog skrifar lesblindur einstaklingur, vinsamlegast leiðréttið >EKKI< málfar og stafsetningu í "comments".

laugardagur, júlí 09, 2005

Ljubljana 2005




Hello to you all, now I am in Ljubljana the capital of Slovenia. I had a littel problem with the rental car ... but I am her now.. on in my hotel (Hotel M). To day I am going on my expedision of Slovenja.. if it is not to lait... (I slept alot this morning).
My day in Frankfurt was nice yesterday... I whent for a sayling on the river Main. And had a MacDonald chichen burger in the rain.. .. sorry to all you Germans... it rained to much for me to go and find a nice plays.
But my traveling day yester day was no fun... it was way to long. I will not do this like this next time... expesialy with my rental car trobel.
OK this is it for now.. I will wright more later.. and let you know what I am up tooooo...

Love Kristin

0 Comments:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Home