Í þetta blog skrifar lesblindur einstaklingur, vinsamlegast leiðréttið >EKKI< málfar og stafsetningu í "comments".

þriðjudagur, mars 22, 2005

TN

Wooo I am at ETSU (just for one day :-( so I am sad - but happy to be her). I dont have time to see all the wonderfull peopel that I know her so I hope they will forgive me!
I am staying with my wonderfull friend Debalina and her husband Kaniska (sorry not rtight spelling). They have been so genurus to me, I just cant thank them a nufffffffff....
I have been seeing a lot of old and good friends and this has been a wonderfull day... we are going out for dinner to night that will be so grait.
I am heeding home tomorrow, I have to go and return MY car in Charlottesvill and then drive to BWI so it will be a long day.
Love Kristin

0 Comments:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Home