Í þetta blog skrifar lesblindur einstaklingur, vinsamlegast leiðréttið >EKKI< málfar og stafsetningu í "comments".

laugardagur, mars 12, 2005

USA-MD-VA

I am finaly in the US after lot of problem at the ariport - du-too my passport. It is valid till 2008, but the rules change when I was in the US and now we have to have a "supermaket-lines" on our passport. So I am in the states on PROBATION (like when you get out of prisson!!!).
I am not used to go so lait to sleep so I got relly sleepy on the way down - driving, I just took a short nap on the way. I got her OK... :-)
Me, Catie and Art & the dogs have been having fun, I whent shoping on Friday when Catie was at school (marathon-shoping). To day we are leaving for CA (@ 7:55 from Dullas airport). We will be staying at the monustary (klaustinu) so I dont know if I can some lines form there.
Love Kristin

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristin (Issy) said...

Sigga min gleymdi eg ad lata tig vita ad eg vaeri ad koma i heimsokn!!!! Kiki 'a tig 21 Mars ef tu verdur heima.
Kv Krisitn

19. mars 2005 kl. 18:44

 

Skrifa ummæli

<< Home