Í þetta blog skrifar lesblindur einstaklingur, vinsamlegast leiðréttið >EKKI< málfar og stafsetningu í "comments".

þriðjudagur, apríl 10, 2007

Bye Puerto Rico

Hi hi - I am at BOS (Boston Logan AirProt).
I left San Juan this morning and spend the day shoping at Target in Boston :-D you know me... had some wedding things to buy!!! (Not for me OK)
Well I did spent all yeaster day shoping too in the biggest mall in America - YES my friends (that have been with me on thes horreble shoping trips) it is bigger than Mall off America - how can that be?
Well I dont know - it fellt smaller and I did go and get a peticur (foot cleaning thing) and keept on shoping after that. In the evening I got lost in San Juan - ended up in Hard Rock Cafe - agein!!! I dont know how I do this - this time I order to drinks and some how ended up with the glases - and I had allreddy packed!!! so what do I do - I throw one out and hope that the other one survives in my soft cover sutecase - we will see.
Really looking forward in seeing my homeland - and felling the cool weater (that usualy last about 5 seconds).
Hope that every one is good.\
Love Kristin
PS.. sick news: I am feeling ok - it has been hard but I did it and on my way home wiht out of any medical treatment in the 3rd world!!! I have 3 dr. appointements this week so we see what they say ;-)

0 Comments:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Home