Í þetta blog skrifar lesblindur einstaklingur, vinsamlegast leiðréttið >EKKI< málfar og stafsetningu í "comments".

laugardagur, apríl 07, 2007

CULEBRA, PR

Flamingo beach Culebra, PR

Now I am in Culebra - this is a sunny hot place. I have had my schere of sunburn and moskito bites (the size of dounuts). We did our Easter yesterday - sins Catie and Sarah have a traveling day tomorroe. We did all the usual american stuff - we died (coluerd) eggs maid baskeds and then when we woke up the Easter bunny had popped all a round the garden @laing Eggs@. I have to say that bunny is midy good for leiging eggs of cocolat. After this we went to Flamingo Beach (the hottes beach around). Did some water sports and had fun (and sunburnd).
Well I am leaving for old San Juan tomorrow and will stay there for 2 nights then I be home. In the cool weather - I just cant wait.
Sweety Kristin say BYE

1 Comments:

Anonymous Nafnlaus said...

PÁSKAKVEÐJA FRÁ STÓRHOLTSGENGINU!

9. apríl 2007 kl. 14:50

 

Skrifa ummæli

<< Home