Í þetta blog skrifar lesblindur einstaklingur, vinsamlegast leiðréttið >EKKI< málfar og stafsetningu í "comments".

sunnudagur, apríl 08, 2007

Old San Juan

Hi there!
This has been a hard day. I sad bye you Sarah and Catie in the airport - they had the longest line in the world history (computer system down) so I had to leave them and get on with my day.
I got in to my Howard Johnsson hotel and guess what - my room did not have any windows. And the elevator did not work (the hole time I was there). This was a frist for me with out no windows so I went down stairs (yes the steps) and asked what is up - I fount out that only 9 rooms had windows .... :-D so I was just happy wirh my room - really nice and dark!
Well cheack in was at 3pm so I had some time to kill so I went for the Longly Planet walking toure ... well with out my sutcase that had my sun block - I guess I dont have to tell the ending of this fairy taile - SUNBURN!!! But my this is a grait city - minus the cruse ships (well guess what my syster came here on her honymoon on a curse ship - so I say no more). So when I had gotten my room and my "extra aloa vera sunburn thing" I went out for dinner - to the birth place of PinaGolatas (really dont know how to spell this). Well the pinaG cam out of an macine so how bad can it be - well it was grait - and every one was having it :-)
So this is it for me to - sleep tide
Kristin

0 Comments:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Home