Í þetta blog skrifar lesblindur einstaklingur, vinsamlegast leiðréttið >EKKI< málfar og stafsetningu í "comments".

þriðjudagur, apríl 03, 2007

Arrival Puerto Rico

Hello my friends - I am in Puerto Rico. I arrived safely and picked up my bag and went to the car-rental place >-)
Well lets say this: I got a panic attack. I for got my driving lichens = and my hotel was in the mountains. And if I go there I be stuck on this 5 star hotel with no why to go. And after my Tunis adventure of being stuck in one spot I was not risking that. So I change all my plans and when on a 2 star hotel in San Juan (still nice but not as my other one) almost the same price. I was shocked... I did get out and show the place. I went to the pretty caves and saw the largest tellisocpe (sjonauki) in the world. And I have meet some nice people from the US.
OK that is it for now - I am meeting Sarah and Catie in the airport soon, and we are going over to Culebra.
Happy Eastern every one and eat lot of chocolate.
Love Kristin

0 Comments:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Home