Í þetta blog skrifar lesblindur einstaklingur, vinsamlegast leiðréttið >EKKI< málfar og stafsetningu í "comments".

miðvikudagur, mars 28, 2007

Puerto Rico

Hello my friends long time no info here on my site. Well it is my next trip... I leave tomorrow for Puerto Rico. I stay one night in Boston on the way. Then on Friday morning I heed down for the sunny place of San Juan. I am going to be staying at the nice hotel of Cagusa Real Sheraton. It is in the mountain of Puerto Rico. I have rented a rental car to drive all over the island. I need to see the island be for Catie and Sarah gets there. When they come we are heeding out to Culebra - one of the Spanis Virgin Island. We are staying there for 5 nights - and having fun in the sun. I cant wait to meet Catie and Sarah. This will be so much fun... I dont know if i have change of writing some blogs or not - if I do I will all some travel storys.

Have the best of time,

Issy

2 Comments:

Anonymous Nafnlaus said...

oh en þú heppin :)

Góða ferð og góða skemmtun. Vonandi fær maður ferðasögu :)

kveðja
Linda Björk

28. mars 2007 kl. 17:16

 
Blogger Kristin (Issy) said...

Takk Linda,
ég mun reyna að skrifa eitthvað sniðugt þegar ég kemst í tölvu.
Kv Kristin

29. mars 2007 kl. 08:42

 

Skrifa ummæli

<< Home