Í þetta blog skrifar lesblindur einstaklingur, vinsamlegast leiðréttið >EKKI< málfar og stafsetningu í "comments".

laugardagur, desember 04, 2004

Briston Christams Parade

To day Sharon took me to the Bristol Christmas parade, it was so wonderful and I had a lot of fun. It was on “State Street”, (the street that divides VA and TN) so the first ride was the policy from both sides on, TN on the left and VA on the right. The county trooper was behind them in the middle of the street. They’re where many many rides… it started at 11 and ended around 12:30. The rides where giving out candy… and O my … my pockets where so so so so full that I was almost not able to walk. And I got a winter-hat (húfu) that will be handy when I go to sleep in the palace of the Ice-queen.
Her are some of the 133 picture that I took in the parade:



Áður en gangan byrjaði
Hér eru löggurnar
Löggulið beggja fylkja
Frægur hafnarbolta spilari
Under cover dog-cop
Frændi Andrésar önds
Smá tæknilegir örðuleikar
Herbíl - í jólaskapi
Hermenn að dreifa góðgæti
Ofur hermður US-búa
Ungfrú Johnson City
Ungrú eitthvað annað
Mini ungfrú
Borgarráð
Frú Jólasveinn
Heyrnalausinr - singja
Jólapakka söngur
Jólapakka sönur
Endurvinnslu - ride
Miss racon
Peach on Earth
Jóla eitthvað
Ungir bændur
Jesubarnið + foreldar
Jólatré (ómissandi)
Frelsisstyttan
Hummm!!!
Nýji Thunderbirdinn
Móterhjóla töffara
Offur bíll
Jésus fjölskyldann
Englar
Slökvuliðs menn
Sælar snótir
Smoke the bear
Jólasveinn


0 Comments:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Home