Í þetta blog skrifar lesblindur einstaklingur, vinsamlegast leiðréttið >EKKI< málfar og stafsetningu í "comments".

laugardagur, júlí 30, 2005

Humpty-dommty…sat on a wall…..

Yes ladies and gentleman’s… I did fall… and I spend a day in bad … and all the king horses and all the kings men in Kotor where not able to put me to getter again. But now I am stubeling around and getting better every day. My pore knee is blue, yellow and scraged, but the part inside it what is killing me… I will never be a beauty queen (with that knee).

(Kotor - not the islands)

But I have been far and back since last time. I have been in Croatia and Montenegro. But most of the time in Montenegro I spent in bed. My pore travel partner (Erica aussy) has been pampering me sin the fall.
To day we where at one of the national parks of Croatia called Plitvička jezera it was so gait… see the photos later.

Now we are back at the hostel that we started from … in Ljubljana. And I am thinking of going to Austria tomorrow if the traffic will not be to bad. We will see….

I will be back in Iceland on Monday.. and back to work in Tuesday.

Love Kristin

0 Comments:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Home