Í þetta blog skrifar lesblindur einstaklingur, vinsamlegast leiðréttið >EKKI< málfar og stafsetningu í "comments".

laugardagur, júní 07, 2008

KYIV

My hotel is where the photo is taken :-) nice location.


Well - I am all good now. ... this city is so beautiful and relaxed. I have the feeling that I am in Paris!!! just missing the Effel touer. Well I did see mr. Effel trainstation in Budapest.


I am heading back to day - I did find a train that gose from hear to Soffia in only 16 hours - she must be flying. Well I did not find this ... I was almost crying at the train ticket office. NO-ONE did speck enghlis (and I cant right it :-) and no-one did want to help me. So roode people. And then finaly I got to one ticket office and she was willing to tell me where to go to buy international tickets. Bear in mind that lines hear are not the same as any where... so there was the guy all of asuden next to me looking the other way and I found some thing in my bad --- and he had his jacket over his hand and his hand in my bag!!! I got so MAD!!! riped of his jacket and screemd at him - every one that did not look at me when I did need help staird. The guy was in shock from my action. He looked really bad - but guess what he was the only person in the ticket office that speck Enghlis... just my luck!! lol


Well I did not want his help - the lady told me to go to nr.10 (where the most roode lady works) so I did not go there ... I asked the people in line of this was the internationla... and yes. Finaly a guy came in the line and I asked if he speck Enghli... and YES he did = and became my best frined... lol


He got me my ticke and all that I did want... so so so good. I when out of that bad ticket offis whit a smile and so happy with my ticket. I did all the sides in town and looked around. Got some "grandmothers" statuse... so cool and a hat!!!


So this time in Ukraine has not be so bad after all.


I just took a taxi to a out of cetro location to see some more cool things - and I got riped of. He told me (in Enghlis) that I was sitting in a Mecadis and not a Lada - so I need to pay more!!!! what a logick!!! lol
After my rip off I took the bus to down town - no problem theres so I can say I only got 1/2 riped off... ;-)
I did take the subwayto down town from the train station - I was so imprest with myslef. Even got a lady to give my a ticket to the subway. It is the depest subway sistem in the world. And so crouded... the train gose every 1 minute!!! Talking about good servis.




lot of hugs


Kristin




PS. Thad er toppurinn ad vera i teinottu!!!

0 Comments:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Home