Í þetta blog skrifar lesblindur einstaklingur, vinsamlegast leiðréttið >EKKI< málfar og stafsetningu í "comments".

fimmtudagur, október 05, 2006

Been in the hospital

Hi all you fine people... well I have been in the hospital and like always the dr. cant figure out what is wrong with me... and yes I do try to be helpful!!!


Well staying in bed all days gets you thinking... and I have decided that I need to get on my summer vacation... I know many is smiling now... what summer ha ha ha! I am going to take the month of November off and go trekking from Bangkok to Hong Kong... throw Laos and Vietnam. This trip will take little over a month... so I will be ready to come back and do my job until Christmas...
Love Kristin

1 Comments:

Blogger Linda Björk said...

oh þetta lítur vel út :) - mig langar að gera svona - þegar ég var í Kína langaði mig líka að ferðast til Víetnam og Tælands.

Góða skemmtun og góða ferð

7. október 2006 kl. 18:14

 

Skrifa ummæli

<< Home