Í þetta blog skrifar lesblindur einstaklingur, vinsamlegast leiðréttið >EKKI< málfar og stafsetningu í "comments".

laugardagur, ágúst 13, 2005

MY trip










Early morning start of my trip...
















Short stop in Germany ... on a boude on river Maine
















Pjat in Slovenia on my way to the castel
















On the top of
















On my way to the top of Trilog National Park
















On the highest roud in Slovania and the crucedest one.

















Out site of University of Ljubljana... the first day.
















My and Maria (Spain) in class....

















Ljubljana is famus for the dragons... I did find some... with the help of lot of good people.
















In the famous caves Potjanska jama
















Looking good with my hard hat, on my way down to the mines.
















Me and the Ljubljana flag on a sunnyday.
















On the top of Ljubljana casetel ... with the nice down town.
















In a mosck in Sarajevo
















Some where on the way to Mostard... this is a river.
















Me and Ericka in Mostard on the famus Moon brige.

















Me and the Moon brige in Mostard.
















Me and Ericka partying..... in Kotor in Montenegro.
















Me and some church in Austria.. near Florians home.

0 Comments:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Home