Í þetta blog skrifar lesblindur einstaklingur, vinsamlegast leiðréttið >EKKI< málfar og stafsetningu í "comments".

þriðjudagur, júlí 18, 2006

Rebeccas last days in Iceland

My friend Rebecca from SC-US, cam from the project site on Sunday morning and I picked her up at the domestic airport. She did not get much time cursing around the city ... I was on a mission to show her ICELAND. Well I did take her to all the typical spots in Iceland... the golden circle.

We get back to town in a record time (you know my driving). We went a around the town and to the Pearl. We met up with Marta Maria at Three Frenchmen’s (or three jackets or Þrír Frakkar). We had a good evening,...

... this was a grand day with a good friend.
I am going to miss you my friend.
 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Home