Í þetta blog skrifar lesblindur einstaklingur, vinsamlegast leiðréttið >EKKI< málfar og stafsetningu í "comments".

þriðjudagur, júní 13, 2006

Seattle 10-18 Juny

Hi you all… I am sitting in my Sheraton hotel in Seattle I am on the ASSE conference on Safety. This trip has been hard.. lot to do and to little time. We did manage to go to Canada on Sunday – Gestur was driving and we had the “boys” in the back (Kristján & Brynjar). We had grade food in White Rock and Gesturs friend Steinni and his boy friend visited us there.
I when to 3 seminar to day plus the setting of the conference, me and Arni when crazy in the exception and got lot of free stuff …
But I have a busy day tomorrow, up at 6 and my last seminar finesses at 5pm and then there is cocktails and dinner. So this is if for now... Kristin

2 Comments:

Blogger Sonja said...

Þegar ég fór til Kanada á sínum tíma þá var það á vegum ASSE. Það er kannski ekki sama ASSE og þú ert í núna! he he

13. júní 2006 kl. 06:26

 
Anonymous Nafnlaus said...

Nei ekki alveg: ASSE = The American Society of Safety Engineers.

13. júní 2006 kl. 22:27

 

Skrifa ummæli

<< Home