Í þetta blog skrifar lesblindur einstaklingur, vinsamlegast leiðréttið >EKKI< málfar og stafsetningu í "comments".

mánudagur, maí 15, 2006

HOME - ICELAND


Yes; I had a BIG trip back to Iceland on Saturday. Debalina and Kanishka got me and ALL my bags in there car and off we went at 10am to the TRI- city airport. I got checked in I had to wear a red sticker so they new that I was "sick". I was transported in a wheelchair or some mobile equipment all over the airports... I had a stop over in Charlotte and then the BWI. I had to wait for some time to check in at Iceland air. From there I when in to the first class launch and told the old ladies that I was so tired and my belly hurts. I was put into a room with a big sofa and I slept for 3 hours, the ladies took really good care of me.
I got to Iceland at 6:45am Iceland time, my sister Karen picked me an my bags up at KEF and I was a sleep in my bed at 8am.
O I am so happy to be home....

0 Comments:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Home