Í þetta blog skrifar lesblindur einstaklingur, vinsamlegast leiðréttið >EKKI< málfar og stafsetningu í "comments".

laugardagur, febrúar 11, 2006

Hamburg 10-February

I got to the airport in one peace... it was not likely at the time of the ride over there. On the plain I sad next to the biggest basketball player on the plain. And there where many. Anna was waiting for me in the airport with a big sign with my name lol.... We got in to here car and went over to Hamburg, Anne was a perfect guide to the city...
Then we had walked all we cod (or I cod) we went to a steakhouse with the best food ever. We had good company of people that was sure that we did not understand German. Because we where talking with American accent!!! This was funny... unit we had to get the car. For you how know me well you know of my problem with car parking graces.... YES the car go locked in site... we where 29 minuets to laid. We waited and go the car out...
This was a good day.

0 Comments:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Home