Í þetta blog skrifar lesblindur einstaklingur, vinsamlegast leiðréttið >EKKI< málfar og stafsetningu í "comments".

sunnudagur, september 23, 2007

Sihanoukville - Cambotia

We are now in Sihanoukville on the beack - we did know it was a rainy sesone - but where dose all this water come from????
We state my the Mekong river at Kompong Cham one night - we did a bike trip and took a "ferry" to an island - where we whent to an monastary and tought enghlis to children ... yes with my bad spelling... lol
Last night we said at a homestay very very basix - I got lot of bug bites. ... they just love me. To day we had lot of plans to go on a baot to a icland and snorkle - no such luck and there is too much rain for a waterfall trip .. if that is poseble.
Move later...
Love Issy

Note to my self: bring more dry close next time.

0 Comments:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Home